Chicken Noodle Soup - It turned out very good but i think i could have cooked it a little longer.. Today I am sharing this Chicken Noodle Soup! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 35 minutes!
You can cook Chicken Noodle Soup with 13 Ingredients and 5 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Chicken Noodle Soup:
- 1 pound Chicken.
- 1 tablespoons Garlic (minced).
- 2 tablespoons Butter.
- 48 ounces Chicken Broth.
- 1 teaspoon Salt.
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper.
- 1 tablespoon Celery leaves.
- 1 medium Onion (chopped).
- 4 sticks Celery (chopped).
- 3 Carrots (sliced).
- 12 ounces Wide Egg Noodles.
- 2 Green Onions (sliced).
- 1/2 teaspoon Parsley.
Step by step how to cook Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Melt butter in 5 quart pot and add chicken and garlic. Cook on medium high heat mixing until thoroughly cooked, around 7 minutes..
- Add chicken broth, salt pepper, and celery leaves to pot. Bring to a boil..
- Chop and slice onions, celery and carrots. Add to pot, bring back to a boil and simmer with cover for 40 minutes..
- Add noodles to pot and simmer for 15 minutes. Slice green onions..
- Add onions and parsley into soup, stir thoroughly and simmer additional 5 minutes..