Chicken Spicy Sisig - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Chicken Spicy Sisig! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 20 minutes!
You can cook Chicken Spicy Sisig with 9 Ingredients and 7 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Chicken Spicy Sisig:
- 2 large chicken thigh.
- 1/4 kg chicken liver.
- 1 large onion.
- 1 tsp pepper.
- 1 1/2 tsp salt.
- 1 tbsp lemon juice.
- 1 tsp chili flakes.
- 1 cup mayonnaise.
- 4 medium eggs.
Step by step how to cook Chicken Spicy Sisig:
- grill the chicke and chicken liver until the chicken become golden brown and the chicken liver is little bit crunchy.
- let the chicken cool for a while and remove the chicken's bone and cut the chicken meat in smaller and also the chicken liver.
- in a bowl, mix the chicken, chicken liver with mayonnaise,lemon,onion,pepper,salt and chili flake (add more chili flakes,pepper and salt depending on your taste. . you can add red bell peppers if you want to).
- mix it well.
- put in a baking dish and flatten it and break the eggs in the top of it and add pinch of salt on top of the eggs.
- bake in a 150°F celcius oven for 10-15minutes or until the eggs are cook. ..
- serve with rice.