Cocoa Brownies - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Cocoa Brownies! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 25 minutes!
You can cook Cocoa Brownies with 8 Ingredients and 8 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Cocoa Brownies:
- 125 grams Butter, melted.
- 220 grams Caster sugar.
- 2 numbers Egg, beaten.
- 75 grams Plain flour.
- 35 grams Cocoa powder.
- 1/4 teaspoon Baking powder.
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla essence.
- 3/4 cup Walnuts, chopped (lightly roasted).
Step by step how to cook Cocoa Brownies:
- Preheat oven at 180° C for 15 minutes. Line base and sides of an 8 inch square pan with baking paper..
- Melt butter in a sauce pan and let it come to room temperature..
- Beat melted butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla essence until smooth..
- In a bowl, sift together the flour, cocoa powder and baking powder. Fold this flour mixture into the batter. Finally, fold in walnuts and spread the mixture into the prepared pan..
- Bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the centre come out clean. (do not over bake).
- Let it cool completely in pan. Cut into squares..
- NOTE - i used hershey's natural unsweetened cocoa in this recipe..
- Recipe source - www.hersheys.com.