Cookie Dough Energy Bites - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this Cookie Dough Energy Bites! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 40 minutes!
You can cook Cookie Dough Energy Bites with 8 Ingredients and 5 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Cookie Dough Energy Bites:
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats.
- 1/2 cup almond flour.
- 1/2 cup almond butter.
- 2 tbsp. ground flaxseeds.
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract.
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon.
- Pinch salt.
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips.
Step by step how to cook Cookie Dough Energy Bites:
- In a food processor, place all ingredients except for the dark chocolate chips. Process it all together until well combined, scraping down the sides as needed..
- Pour the mixture out into a bowl and fold in the dark chocolate chips..
- Roll the mixture into balls, about 1 inch in size. You may have to really squeeze the dough at first to pack it together, as it will be crumbly..
- Refrigerate the balls for at least 20 minutes, to allow them to set..
- Eat a couple whenever you need a pick-me-up snack. Keep them stored in an airtight container in the fridge for a week or so..