Crab and Fresh Sweetcorn Soup - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this Crab and Fresh Sweetcorn Soup! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 15 minutes!
You can cook Crab and Fresh Sweetcorn Soup with 10 Ingredients and 6 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Crab and Fresh Sweetcorn Soup:
- 300 Gr Fresh Sweetcorn - removed from Cob - if you have to can use Tinned.
- 1 Tbls Olive Oil.
- 3 Spring Onions - really finely chopped.
- 2.5 cm fresh Ginger - chopped into Matchsticks.
- 250 Gr Crab meat - as lumpy and whole as possible.
- 1 Ltr Chicken Stock.
- 1 Tsp Corn Flour (mix with 4 tbsp of the chicken stock to form a paste).
- 1 Large Egg.
- 1 Tbls Sesame Seeds.
- 1 Red Chilli very finely chopped.
Step by step how to cook Crab and Fresh Sweetcorn Soup:
- Put 220 Gr of the sweetcorn into a food processor and blend to a smooth purée..
- Put the oil in a pan over a medium heat. Add the spring onion and ginger and fry for 3-4 minutes, until the onion is softened, Do NOT Brown.
- Add the crabmeat, sweetcorn purée and the stock and bring to the boil. Reduce the heat and simmer for five minutes.
- Add the remaining whole sweetcorn and the cornflour paste and cook and Stir until thickened..
- Pass the beaten egg through a fine sieve held over the soup to create strings of egg in the soup. They should make strands..
- Put into 4 bowls and add a few more Spring onions, Sesame seeds and the Chilli to garnish.