Creamy almond chicken with asparagus stuffing - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this Creamy almond chicken with asparagus stuffing! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 35 minutes! It's perfect for busy weeknights and is super flavorful and just The chicken and freshly cooked asparagus are surrounded with delicious lemon garlic cream sauce that's absolutely incredible. My family loves this easy Creamy Chicken and Asparagus Pasta dish made with penne noodles I add the asparagus towards the end, so that it can cook in the boiling water and I don't have to dirty another pan. You could roast or grill it as well, and then add it to the finished pasta at the end. Creamy Chicken Asparagus Casserole. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This creamy sauce is EVERYTHING you want in a cream sauce and more.
I've been perfecting it over the past several months and this is it. On a cutting board, cut the chicken breasts in half, lengthwise, leaving it intact on one side. Season the inside of the chicken with salt and pepper.
You can cook Creamy almond chicken with asparagus stuffing with 13 Ingredients and 4 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Creamy almond chicken with asparagus stuffing:
- 2 large chicken breasts, sliced in halves.
- 1/2 C crushed almonds.
- 1 (12 oz) box organic cream of chicken soup.
- 6-8 asparagus stem, slice at a thin angle.
- 1/2 bag pepperidge farm stuffing, herb seasoned.
- 1 small onion, chopped.
- 1 garlic clove, chopped.
- 1 1/2 C beef broth.
- 5 T butter.
- Cooking spray.
- 1/2-3/4 C shredded parmesan cheese.
- 1/2-3/4 C shredded romano cheese, or a cheese you like.
This creamy chicken dish is easy to prepare ahead so perfect for a dinner party. Serve with rice or baby new potatoes. Add to the reheated chicken with the crème fraîche and parsley. Creamy Chicken Alfredo Pasta with Bell Peppers, Asparagus, and Sun-Dried TomatoesJulia's Album. basil, oil, grated Parmesan cheese, sun-dried tomatoes Strawberry Asparagus Salad with Bacon & AlmondsLexi's Clean Kitchen. slivered almonds, vinaigrette, bacon, fresh spinach, fresh asparagus.
Step by step how to cook Creamy almond chicken with asparagus stuffing:
- Preheat oven to 350. Coat a 9x11 baking dish with cooking spray. S&P both sides of chicken breasts. Place the breasts in the baking dish and top with the crushed almonds..
- In a small mixing bowl, add the soup, broth, and combine 3/4 of the cheeses leaving about 1/2C of each for topping..
- In a medium saute pan, melt the butter and then add the onion and garlic and cook 3 minutes - until clear. Add the asparagus and cook 2 minutes. Add the broth and simmer for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and then add the 1/2 pkg of stuffing and combine..
- Pour the soup mixture over the breasts covering all. Bake in oven for 22 minutes or until the breasts have a nice brown crust on them. Serve with the stuffing- delicious.
A dairy-free cream sauce that's been reported to have fooled many a You'll never miss what's missing. If you tuck into this Creamy Chicken Spaghetti Squash with Can almond milk be substituted for placing cashews in a small bowl and cover with boiling water and then blending? Slow cooker chicken and asparagus makes a tasty meal with hot cooked pasta or rice. This easy slow-cooked chicken with asparagus makes a flavorful and satisfying family meal with hot Optional: toasted almonds or buttered breadcrumbs (see below). Comfort food gets a one pot, lightened up spring makeover!