Creamy, Chicken, and Macaroni Stovetop - It turned out very good but i think i could have cooked it a little longer.. Today I am sharing this Creamy, Chicken, and Macaroni Stovetop! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 30 minutes!
You can cook Creamy, Chicken, and Macaroni Stovetop with 21 Ingredients and 6 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Creamy, Chicken, and Macaroni Stovetop:
- Chicken and vegetables.
- 1-1/2 quart chicken broth.
- 2 pound chicken breast boneless and skinless.
- 1 teaspoon ground white pepper powder.
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard powder.
- 1 teaspoon granulated onion powder.
- 1-1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic powder.
- 2 teaspoon pink Himalayan salt.
- 6 ounces frozen chopped Spinach.
- 1-1/2 pound baby carrots.
- 1/2 pound macaroni elbows.
- 1 cup sliced celery.
- 10 ounces condensed cream of chicken soup.
- 3 large new white potatoes.
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard heaping both.
- Toasted Breadcrumb.
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs.
- 1/2 stick butter.
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic powder.
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated onion powder.
- To taste pink Himalayan salt.
Step by step how to cook Creamy, Chicken, and Macaroni Stovetop:
- Add all the ingredients except the macaroni and cream of chicken soup. Bring to a boil. Cook for 30 minutes, covered. Then take the chicken out and dice it..
- After the diced chicken is added back in dice the potatoes and put them into the chicken mixture..
- After you add in the potatoes add the dijon mustard and mix well..
- Melt butter with granulated garlic powder and granulated onion powder. Toast the breadcrumbs. When toasted add salt to taste..
- Simmer 20 minutes. Add the macaroni and cream of chicken soup..
- Simmer 15 minutes let rest 10 minutes covered. Stir. Serve, with toasted breadcrumbs on top. I hope you enjoy!!!!!!.