Creamy Potato Soup - It turned out very good but i think i could have cooked it a little longer.. Today I am sharing this Creamy Potato Soup! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 45 minutes!
You can cook Creamy Potato Soup with 5 Ingredients and 10 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Creamy Potato Soup:
- 4 potatoes.
- 1 Onion.
- 20 g Butter.
- 200 cc Milk.
- 50 cc Fresh cream.
Step by step how to cook Creamy Potato Soup:
- Thinly slice the potatoes..
- Chop the onion..
- Put olive oil (1tbsp) into a pot and fry the onion..
- Put the potatoes into the pot.
- Put the butter into the pot and fry it some more..
- Pour the water (200cc) into the pot and boil until the contents become soft. Then add milk (200cc) into the pot and boil more..
- Put it into the food processor to make soft..
- Pour the soup through a strainer to make it smoother..
- Add fresh cream (50cc) and put salt and pepper to taste..
- Sprinkle with broken potato chips and parsley..