Creamy shrimp alfredo pasta - . Today I am sharing this Creamy shrimp alfredo pasta! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 35 minutes! A must try creamy shrimp Alfredo pasta! This Shrimp Fettuccine is a major This Shrimp Alfredo Fettuccini is a major comfort food. There's just something about a mountain of pasta consumed by rich creamy sauce, and studded with. Fettuccine alfredo is one of life's greatest comfort foods. It's creamy, cheesy, carb-y, and super super flavorful.
There should still be a bit of firmness in the center of your. Creamy Alfredo sauce with lots of flavorful shrimp, angel hair pasta and spices. Mix together the cooked pasta, shrimp, pepper-onion mixture and Alfredo sauce.
You can cook Creamy shrimp alfredo pasta with 9 Ingredients and 9 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Creamy shrimp alfredo pasta:
- 1 lb peeled and deveined shrimp.
- 1/2 lb fettuccine pasta.
- 2 garlic cloves.
- 1/4 tsp red crushed pepper optional.
- 1 cup heavy cream.
- 3 tbsp butter.
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese.
- 1/4 tsp paprika.
- to taste salt and pepper.
Season with garlic powder and cumin. Creamy Shrimp Alfredo Pasta is a classic restaurant meal that is super easy to make. When you want a decadent rich restaurant meal but don't feel like leaving the. Bertolli's creamy shrimp alfredo recipe includes garlic cloves, red bell peppers, and hot pepper sauce that brings the heat in this yummy dish.
Step by step how to cook Creamy shrimp alfredo pasta:
- Season the shrimp with salt, pepper, and paprika..
- Heat a large skillet with high sides over medium-high heat and add some oil..
- Cook the shrimp for 1-2 minutes on each side..
- Remove the shrimp from the skillet and set aside..
- Add butter, garlic, and red crushed pepper to the skillet and cook until fragrant..
- Add the heavy cream and parmesan cheese. Reduce the heat to low and cook for 10 minutes or until the sauce thickens..
- Season the sauce with salt and pepper..
- Stir in the cooked fettuccine and shrimp, add more parmesan cheese, garnish with fresh parsley if desired and enjoy!.
- NOTES If you want to use the entire box of fettuccine (1 lb) use 2 cups of heavy cream and 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese..
Why not make something indulgent for dinner? Our Creamy Shrimp Alfredo is the perfect warm and savory dish to satisfy your fettuccine cravings. Shrimp Alfredo Pasta is a decadent dish that's sure to impress! Creamy and cheesy, rich and indulgent, yet easy enough to whip up in just minutes. This Shrimp Alfredo Pasta dish is one of my favorites to serve to my sweetheart on Valentine's Day.