Creamy Sticky Pineapple Rice - It turned out very good but i think i could have cooked it a little longer.. Today I am sharing this Creamy Sticky Pineapple Rice! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 30 minutes!
You can cook Creamy Sticky Pineapple Rice with 7 Ingredients and 7 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Creamy Sticky Pineapple Rice:
- 2-1/2 cup diced fresh pineapple.
- 2 cup rice, raw.
- 26 ounces coconut milk.
- 2 cups unsweetened pineapple juice.
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted and salted cashew nuts.
- 1 cup sugar.
- 1 stick butter.
Step by step how to cook Creamy Sticky Pineapple Rice:
- Add the coconut milk and sugar to a pot and heat.
- Get the pineapple ready cut around the core and chop into chunks..
- Chop the cashew nuts..
- Add the rice to the coconut milk. Stir often..
- Add the pineapple, juice and chunks. After 20 minutes then add the cashews..
- Simmer stirring occasionally. When most of the liquids are gone cover take off the heat and set aside. Let sit 20 minutes covered and undisturbed..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!.