Creamy White Chicken Chili - Slow Cooker - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this Creamy White Chicken Chili - Slow Cooker! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 25 minutes!
You can cook Creamy White Chicken Chili - Slow Cooker with 14 Ingredients and 3 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Creamy White Chicken Chili - Slow Cooker:
- 1 large boneless, skinless chicken breast.
- 1/2 yellow onion, diced.
- 3 cloves garlic, minced.
- 1 jalapeno, diced (seeds removed for non-spicy).
- 1 can (4 oz.) diced green chiles.
- 2 cans (15 oz.) white beans, drained and rinsed.
- 2 cups unsalted chicken broth.
- 1 1/2 tsp. ground cumin.
- 1 tsp. salt.
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano.
- 1/2 tsp. pepper.
- 1/2 tsp. ground coriander.
- 4 oz. brick style cream cheese, cut into cubes.
- Juice from 1/2 lime.
Step by step how to cook Creamy White Chicken Chili - Slow Cooker:
- Grease your slow cooker (a 4 or 6 qt size is good for this recipe). Place all ingredients in EXCEPT for the lime juice (which will get added in at the end). Place the lid on and cook on low heat for 6-7 hours, or until the chicken is fall apart tender..
- After cook time is up, remove the chicken from the slow cooker and shred it up. Stir it back into the chili along with the lime juice..
- Add your favorite toppings and enjoy! To reheat leftovers, just place the amount you want reheated into a small pot over medium heat for 5-10 minutes, until completely heated through..