*EASY* NO BAKE Vegan Blueberry Cheesecake (NOT nut free) - It turned out very good but i think i could have cooked it a little longer.. Today I am sharing this *EASY* NO BAKE Vegan Blueberry Cheesecake (NOT nut free)! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 35 minutes! This easy no-bake vegan cheesecake tastes just like authentic cheesecake, but it's completely nut-free, dairy-free, and can be made gluten-free too! Use this basic vegan cheesecake recipe to make any flavor combo that you wish. Top it with cherry pie filling for an easy cherry cheesecake or. No-bake vegan cheesecake without having to soak a single cashew. Two ingredient crust topped with the creamiest date-sweetened filling and purple berry swirls, these mini blueberry cheesecakes are an easy, healthy, SO dreamy No-bake vegan cheesecake without having to soak a single cashew.
This blueberry vegan and gluten free cheesecake will blow your mind. These delicious and refreshing no-bake Vegan Blueberry Cheesecake Bars are perfect for the warm weather months! Add the cashews, berries, almond milk, vanilla, agave nectar, and lime juice.
You can cook *EASY* NO BAKE Vegan Blueberry Cheesecake (NOT nut free) with 16 Ingredients and 10 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for *EASY* NO BAKE Vegan Blueberry Cheesecake (NOT nut free):
- 1/2 cup pecans.
- 1/2 cup almond flour or raw almonds.
- 1 cup pitted dates.
- 1 tsp vanilla.
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil.
- Pinch salt.
- 2 cups cashew (soak at least 3 hours before).
- 3-4 Tbs lemon juice (or more if you like).
- 1/3 cup agave or maple syrup.
- 1 cup coconut milk.
- 1 tsp vanilla.
- 1/3 cup coconut oil.
- 1 cup fresh blueberries.
- 1/2 tsp salt.
Process until nice and creamy and combined. The cashews and this cheesecake mixture is creamiest. This No-Bake Vanilla Bean Cheesecake is a gluten-free, Paleo and vegan cheesecake made with a walnut crust, a creamy cashew cheesecake filling This healthier cheesecake alternative will satisfy your cheesecake cravings! I've been on a cashew cheesecake kick lately - I can't seem to get.
Step by step how to cook *EASY* NO BAKE Vegan Blueberry Cheesecake (NOT nut free):
- You will definitely need a food processor for this and a spring form pan for the best results!.
- First things first, soak the cashews in water. Just enough water to cover them and soak for a minimum 3 hours or overnight.
- For the crust. Add all crust ingredients into a food processor and combine until the mixture stays together but still a bit crumbled.
- Spray your pan. Push down crust as evenly as you can to the bottom of the pan. Freeze for 2 hours. Now for the filling.
- In your food processor add your drained and soaked cashews along with the other filling ingredients except the blueberries and lemon juice.
- Blend this mixture very well the smoother the mix the better your texture.
- Add lemon juice for the creamy Taste. Add as much or as little as you like. Add in blueberries last. Combine well.
- Once your crust is frozen add the filling right on top and freeze until it sets completely..
- Once everything is totally set. Remove from spring form pan and place on a cake plate !.
- And you’re done! Thaw completely or eat slightly colder. Will last in the fridge up to 4 days ☺️.
Baked vegan cheesecake with a delicious poppy seed layer. This light/airy cake is a great dessert Nut-Free Alternative. As mentioned before this baked vegan cheesecake is plant-based Not sure where you are based, maybe you can buy vegan cream cheese in the store which doesn't contain soy? I BAKED a cheesecake for a change… Like a regular ol' cheesecake. Almost conventional, I know… except somehow the dairy, eggs, sugar, and gluten got left out Ok, I can keep telling you what's NOT in this cake, but let's talk about what's in it instead :D Because I'm sure you're going to want this easy.