Grilled shrimp with lemon butter garlic sauce - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this Grilled shrimp with lemon butter garlic sauce! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 40 minutes! The most amazing Grilled Shrimp is CRISPY on the outside, juicy on the inside, and doused with Lemon Garlic Butter. And we're kicking off Grilling Week with a ripper - CRISPY Grilled Shrimp with LEMON GARLIC BUTTER SAUCE!! To say this is amazing is an understatement. it is, quite simply, the BEST way to cook prawns on the BBQ. Grilled garlic shrimp are delicious when served with an easy butter dipping sauce. The marinade takes just a few minutes to put together, and it flavors the shrimp perfectly.
The dip is a flavorful combination of butter, garlic, lemon, and a touch of hot sauce and Worcestershire. Garlic Butter Shrimp - An amazing flavor combination of garlicky, buttery goodness - so elegant and easy to make in Garlic Butter Shrimp. How can you go wrong with garlic, butter and shrimp but the addition of the chicken broth and lemon made it superb.
You can cook Grilled shrimp with lemon butter garlic sauce with 5 Ingredients and 4 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Grilled shrimp with lemon butter garlic sauce:
- 1 kg shrimp.
- 3 lemons, juice of.
- to taste salt and pepper.
- 1/4 cup butter.
- 2 garlic cloves, minced.
Grilled Shrimp with Honey Garlic Sauce. Adding fat like oil or butter when marinating helps stabilize and protect the unique flavor compounds in garlic to enhance its taste. Grilled shrimp marinated in honey garlic sauce for an easy outdoor meal. Oven Baked Shrimp Recipe with a Simple Sauce.
Step by step how to cook Grilled shrimp with lemon butter garlic sauce:
- Sprinkle salt and pepper and the juice of two of the lemons on the shrimp. Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes..
- Grill the shrimp until cooked, about 10-20 minutes..
- Meanwhile, melt the butter in a small pan under low heat. Increase heat to medium low until the butter turns golden. Increase heat to medium and add garlic and lemon. Sauté for half a minute (be careful not to burn the butter!) and transfer to a bowl for serving..
- Serve shrimp with lemon butter garlic sauce poured over or on the side..
This recipe is proof that it really doesn't take much to make an impressive and incredibly satisfying dinner. As always just be sure not to over-cook it. In my opinion a number one key to good shrimp. Garlic Butter Shrimp is a super easy dish to make. This recipe guides you on how to cook it Filipino Garlic butter shrimp with sauce is topped over warm white rice.