Honey Garlic Shrimp - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Honey Garlic Shrimp! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 45 minutes!
You can cook Honey Garlic Shrimp with 10 Ingredients and 4 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Honey Garlic Shrimp:
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey.
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice.
- 1 1/2 teaspoon soy sauce.
- 1 dash cayenne pepper.
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil.
- 4 cloves garlic, minced.
- 2 pieces ginger, minced.
- 12 oz shrimp, shelled, leaving the tail.
- 1 tablespoon butter.
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley.
Step by step how to cook Honey Garlic Shrimp:
- Mix the honey, lemon juice, soy sauce and cayenne pepper in a small bowl..
- Heat up a skillet and add the olive oil. Saute the garlic and ginger, then add the shrimp and cook for a bit, then add in the honey mixture..
- Continue to cook the shrimp until they are caramelized. Add the butter, stir to blend well with the shrimp...
- Add the chopped parsley, turn off the heat and serve immediately..