Leftover Lentil dough - . Today I am sharing this Leftover Lentil dough! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 20 minutes!
You can cook Leftover Lentil dough with 11 Ingredients and 4 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Leftover Lentil dough:
- 1 cup atta or all purpose flour.
- If atta is not available then all purpose flour.
- 1 tsp rock salt.
- 1 tsp black pepper.
- 1 tsp turmeric.
- 1 tsp red chili powder.
- 1 tsp coriander powder.
- 1 tsp cumin powder.
- 1 tablespoon ajwain or carom seeds.
- 1 tsp cumin seeds.
- 3 tbsp desi ghee or melted butter.
Step by step how to cook Leftover Lentil dough:
- Mix all the ingredients together in atta or all purpose flour.
- If using all purpose flour please add 1 tablespoon semolina to add crunchiness.
- Wheat flour is best to consume now mix well and add slightly water and and in the end use desi ghee to grease properly and rest for whole night or 2 to 3 hours.
- Now make paranthas or tortilla and enjoy.stay safe stay healthy.