Leftover Pot roast Stew - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this Leftover Pot roast Stew! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 45 minutes!
You can cook Leftover Pot roast Stew with 10 Ingredients and 6 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Leftover Pot roast Stew:
- 1 lb leftover pot roast.
- 3 tbsp olive oil.
- 1 cup diced celery.
- 1 cup diced carrots.
- 1 cup diced bell pepper.
- 2 sliced leeks.
- 5 yukon gold potatos peeled.
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix.
- 1 can green beans or peas.
- 3 cup water/ adjust as desired.
Step by step how to cook Leftover Pot roast Stew:
- saute vegetables in olive oil until tender.
- add water and dry onion envelope.
- bring to boil, then add cut potatoes, and leftover pot roast.
- reduce heat and simmer until potatoes are done.(approximately 30 minutes ).
- add green beans or peas 10 minutes before serving.