Marble Cake with Ganache - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this Marble Cake with Ganache! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 20 minutes!
You can cook Marble Cake with Ganache with 12 Ingredients and 6 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Marble Cake with Ganache:
- 13 oz flour.
- 2 tbs baking powder.
- 1/2 tsp salt.
- 2 1/2 cups sugar, divided.
- 2/3 cup cocoa powder.
- 8 tbs warm water.
- 1 1/2 cups butter.
- 2 tbs vanilla extract.
- 5 eggs.
- 2 oz milk.
- 6 oz chocolate.
- 1/4 cup cream.
Step by step how to cook Marble Cake with Ganache:
- Preheat to 350 F. In a small bowl mix flour, baking powder and salt. In a larger bowl mix 1/2 cup sugar with cocoa powder and warm water until smooth..
- Melt the butter and add to bowl. Mix in the remaining sugar until combined. Add vanilla extract and mix. Beat in each egg one by one while mixer is running. Turn mixer down and add flour and milk until combined..
- Transfer one third of mix to the chocolate batter and mix together..
- Butter and flour pan. Add batter to pan alternating vanilla and chocolate batter. Bake for 50 - 60 minutes..
- Make chocolate and drizzle over cake then sprinkle with nuts in whatever design you like..
- For ganache: heat milk and pour over chocolate stirring till smooth.