My Version Of Meatballs - . Today I am sharing this My Version Of Meatballs! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 35 minutes!
You can cook My Version Of Meatballs with 8 Ingredients and 6 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for My Version Of Meatballs:
- 5 lb Ground beef.
- 2 large Onion.
- 6 clove Garlic.
- 1 large Jalapeno.
- 2 Eggs.
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese Gold Fish ;).
- 1 bunch Fresh cilantro and parsley.
- 1 as needed Salt/Pepper.
Step by step how to cook My Version Of Meatballs:
- Add ground beef to large mixing bowl.
- In food processor, grind onion, garlic, and jalapeno until it's almost liquid. Add to your ground beef.
- Pulse gold fish in food processor until very fine. Add to your meat.
- Add the rest of your spices and eggs and mix all together (I like to do this with my hands)..
- When throughly combined cover with plastic and refrigerate overnight.
- Form meat into any size meatball you want and lay out onto a cookie sheet lined with plastic wrap. Cover in another layer of plastic wrap and freeze. Once your meatballs are frozen (6+ hours) stick them into zip lock bags and they're ready to be used in any dish..