No Bean Chicken Chili - . Today I am sharing this No Bean Chicken Chili! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 35 minutes!
You can cook No Bean Chicken Chili with 15 Ingredients and 9 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for No Bean Chicken Chili:
- 1 packages boneless skinless chicken breast.
- 1 1/2 cup white onion.
- 1 1/2 cup red onion.
- 1 1/4 cup green onion.
- 1 green bell pepper.
- 1 packages frozen corn or use 2 cups fresh corn.
- 1 can Red Gold diced tomatoes.
- 16 oz jar of salsa.
- 1 packages chili seasoning.
- 1 1/2 cup bbq sauce ( sweet baby rays).
- Topping Part.
- 1 lite sour cream or plain greek yogurt.
- 1 diced avocado.
- 1 sprinkled lite shredded cheese.
- 1 chopped chives.
Step by step how to cook No Bean Chicken Chili:
- On medium high heat, in a stock or soup pot, sautee onions and green peppers with a teaspoon of olive oil.
- Dice and season chicken lightly.
- add chicken and chili seasoning and mix around chicken and sauteed veggies well.
- stir ensuring chicken has browned.
- Add salsa, diced tomatoes and corn.
- add a half cup of bbq sauce.
- stir contents of pot and cover. place on medium low heat and let cook for 20 minutes stirring periodically.
- stir chili and let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
- plate and add toppings and enjoy!.