Pancit Sotanghon - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Pancit Sotanghon! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 40 minutes!
You can cook Pancit Sotanghon with 16 Ingredients and 13 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Pancit Sotanghon:
- 1 1/2 cup cabbage.
- 1 medium onion chopped.
- 5 cloves garlic minced.
- 2 medium carrots cut into strips.
- 1 small red bell pepper chopped.
- 1 bunch green onions cut into 1 inch parts.
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes.
- 1/2 cup pork sliced into small cubes.
- 1 cup cooked and shredded chicken meat.
- 1 cup chicken broth.
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce.
- 2 tbsp soy aauce.
- 4 tbsp olive oil.
- 1 pack sotanghong noodles.
- Salt and pepper for taste.
- Calamansi for desired taste.
Step by step how to cook Pancit Sotanghon:
- In a large pot boil chicken meat until cooked then set aside both chicken and broth.
- Let it cool off then shred chicken into strips and set aside.
- Cut all vegetables and set aside.
- Take chicken broth and place noodles and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Drain noodles and save chicken broth then set aside noodles and broth.
- Take a pan or wok, pour oil and heat then sauté garlic and onions.
- Add chicken and pork and sauté for 5-7 minuted.
- Add bell pepper, cabbage, and carrots and cook for 3-4 more minutes then set asise.
- In a different pot or wok pour in chicken broth and boil then add chicken bouillon cubes and stir.
- Add salt and pepper for taste.
- Add soy sauce and oyster sauce and simmer for a few minutes.
- Mix everything thoroughly and add cooked noodles and vegetables.
- Garnish with green onions and serve with calamansi or onions! Enjoy!.