Parmesan Crumb Roasted Potatos - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this Parmesan Crumb Roasted Potatos! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 35 minutes! These Crispy Roasted Parmesan Potatoes are epic! Make them for your Sunday Roast or pass them around at a gathering. Just a fleeting glance at these Crispy Roasted Parmesan Potatoes is all you need to KNOW that these are utterly addictive and that you'll be fighting to make sure you get your fair. Potatoes that roast in the oven and get a crispy edge and tender center. They have such a great parmesan garlic flavor and will be the perfect side!
Flip potatoes using a thin metal spatula and continue roasting until crisp and. A good and reliable roasted parmesan potato recipe, and there are a million of 'em. Garlic Parmesan Roasted Potatoes - These buttery garlic potatoes are tossed with Parmesan goodness and roasted to crisp-tender perfection!
You can cook Parmesan Crumb Roasted Potatos with 11 Ingredients and 3 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Parmesan Crumb Roasted Potatos:
- 2 lb baby yukon gold potatos, pre cooked for 7 minutes in boiling salted water and drained, then cut in half..
- 1 large bakery croissant pulsed in food processor to make course crumbs.
- 2 minced cloves of garlic.
- 1 tsp fresh grated lemon zest.
- 1 tsp cajun seasoning.
- 1/2 tsp black pepper and salt to taste if needed.
- 3 tbsp olive oil.
- 3 tbsp butter, melted.
- 2 tbsp chopped frrsh parsley.
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese.
- 3 sliced gree onions.
You'll forget all about that juicy steak when you take a bite of these potatoes. These Parmesan Roasted Potatoes are about to become your GO TO potato side dish! Crispy and savory and absolutely perfect! But these potatoes that I'm about to show you, are total rock stars and always disappear at dinner parties.
Step by step how to cook Parmesan Crumb Roasted Potatos:
- Preheatvven to 450.
- Combine in a large bowl the croissant crumbs, garlic, lemon zest, pepper, cajun seasoning and oil and butter mix to combine. Add potatos and toss to coat. Place potatos in a single layer, cut side down on baking sheet.Sprinkle tops with the crumbs left in the bowl..
- Roast 10 minutes, add parmesan cheese and parsley and roast 5 tob10 minutes more or until golden and crispy.Remove to a platter garnish with green onions and serve hot!.
Sprinkle over some parsley and have Parmesan roasted carrots on your table in no time. Add the olive oil, garlic, parmesan, bread crumbs, salt and pepper. Toss all ingredients together to completely coat the carrots. I'm quite certain that roasting vegetables is the ultimate way to cook them. These flavorful oven roasted red potatoes prove that to me once again.