Pizza Dough & Pepperoni Pizza - . Today I am sharing this Pizza Dough & Pepperoni Pizza! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 30 minutes!
You can cook Pizza Dough & Pepperoni Pizza with 12 Ingredients and 11 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Pizza Dough & Pepperoni Pizza:
- 3/4 cup water (105 degrees).
- 4 tsp sugar.
- 1/2 tsp salt.
- 1 tsp active dry yeast.
- 2 1/2 cup bread flour.
- 3 tbsp corn meal.
- 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese.
- 15 each pepperoni.
- 3/4 cup Red sauce.
- to taste salt, pepper, basil, and garlic powder.
Step by step how to cook Pizza Dough & Pepperoni Pizza:
- Place dry ingredients in mixer.
- Add wet ingredients.
- Mix. Wait till dough forms into ball. Add water if not sticking. Add dough if too sticky..
- Lightly oil a separate bowl, swirl dough in oil until coated in oil, cover, and let dough sit for 30 minutes. Room temperature will impact how quickly the dough rises..
- Place pizza stone into oven. Bottom shelf. Pre-heat to 450°F..
- Dough should be doubled in size. Cut dough in half. This makes two dough balls. Let dough balls sit for twenty minutes, covered with cloth..
- Take one dough ball and place onto a pizza peel. Make sure you spread some corn meal under the dough. (prevents sticking and burning).
- Flatten dough ball into pizza pie using rolling pin. Spread olive oil on the pie..
- Add red sauce (season as desired: salt, pepper, basil, garlic). Add toppings..
- Place onto pizza stone. 4-5 minutes. Take pizza out of the oven using pizza peel. Let sit for one minute. Cut and enjoy!.
- If you want to use whole wheat, you'll have to add more water when making the dough..