Pizza Dough - It turned out very good but i think i could have cooked it a little longer.. Today I am sharing this Pizza Dough! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 35 minutes!
You can cook Pizza Dough with 6 Ingredients and 4 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Pizza Dough:
- 1 packages Active Dry Yeast.
- 1 tsp Honey.
- 1 1/4 cup Warm Water.
- 3 cup All Purpose Flour.
- 1 tsp Salt.
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
Step by step how to cook Pizza Dough:
- In a small bowl, dissolve the yeast & honey with a 1/4 cup of the warm water..
- In a mixer with a dough hook, combine the flour & salt. Add the olive oil, yeast mixture, & the remaining of the water. Process until the mixture forms a ball. Mix on low speed until the mixture comes cleanly away from the sides of the bowl & starts to climb up the dough hook..
- Turn the dough out onto a clean work surface & knead by hand for 2 to 3 minutes longer. The dough should be smooth & firm. Place the dough in a large bowl & cover with a clean, damp towel & let rise in a cool spot for about 2 hours..
- Divide the dough into 3 or 4 portions. Wrap each section with a plastic wrap & freeze..