Pork Adobo with a twist! - . Today I am sharing this Pork Adobo with a twist!! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 30 minutes!
You can cook Pork Adobo with a twist! with 12 Ingredients and 4 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Pork Adobo with a twist!:
- 8 Boneless center cut pork chops.
- 4 large yellow potatoes peeled and diced.
- 1/4 cup Soy sauce.
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar.
- 2 bay leaf.
- 1 medium onion sliced.
- 2 garlic cloves peeled and diced.
- 1 olive oil, extra virgin.
- 1/2 curry powder more if you like (My little twist):-).
- 2 tbsp tomato paste ( more if you desire to ).
- 2 cup chicken stock.
- 3 tbsp butter.
Step by step how to cook Pork Adobo with a twist!:
- Season chops to your liking, I used garlic salt and pepper and curry powder. Set aside.
- In a medium sized pot saute onion, garlic in olive oil until onions are translucent...then add bay leaves. Add chops to let them brown for a min or two on both sides...then remove the chops..
- After the chops are removed melt 3 teaspoons of butter, add soy sauce and vinegar and tomato paste and curry powder and stir...then add chicken stock salt and pepper to taste. Add chops and potatoes, and let everything simmer for about 30 minutes or until chops and potatoes are fork tender..
- Serve over white rice and enjoy!!!.