Pork Tendon Bone Noodle Soup - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this Pork Tendon Bone Noodle Soup! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 40 minutes!
You can cook Pork Tendon Bone Noodle Soup with 12 Ingredients and 5 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Pork Tendon Bone Noodle Soup:
- 1/4-1/2 k Pork bones with meat /tendon.
- 1 pork bullion broth cube.
- 1 onion, sliced.
- 2-3 garlic cloves, crushed.
- 3 bay leaves.
- 1/2 tsp salt.
- 1/2 tsp pepper.
- 2-3 cups water.
- 1/4-1/2 cabbage, quartered.
- 1 handful green beans.
- 5 pcs marble potatoes.
- 1 handful fresh egg noodles.
Step by step how to cook Pork Tendon Bone Noodle Soup:
- In a pot boil the first 8 ingredients together for 1-1.5 hours with lid. If you have a pressure cooker, boil it for less than half the time..
- Taste the soup and adjust accordingly. Add 1/4-1/2 c water if too salty or soup has reduced a lot. Add the potatoes. Boil another 10 minutes..
- Add the cabbage and beans, just on top, and cover for another 5 minutes..
- Drop in the egg noodles and cover for another 3-4 minutes. Turn off heat and serve immediately..
- If not serving immediately, remove noodles and veggies and place in a separate container. Combine with hot soup when ready to serve..