Potato Salad - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this Potato Salad! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 40 minutes!
You can cook Potato Salad with 8 Ingredients and 3 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Potato Salad:
- 2 1/2 lb Baby Yukon gold potatoes, skin on.
- 1/4 lb bacon, cooked and crumbled.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise.
- 2 tbsp whole grain mustard.
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar.
- 1 tsp sugar.
- 4 scallions, sliced on a bias.
- salt and pepper.
Step by step how to cook Potato Salad:
- Place potatoes in a pot, cover with cold water, season with a generous pinch of salt, and bring to a boil. Cook potatoes until fork-tender, 20-25 minutes..
- Drain potatoes and slice in half..
- In a large bowl, whisk together the bacon, mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, sugar, scallions, and a pinch of salt and pepper. Add the potatoes to the dressing and toss everything to coat. Adjust seasoning to taste before serving..