Pressure Cooker Beef with Noodles - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this Pressure Cooker Beef with Noodles! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 30 minutes!
You can cook Pressure Cooker Beef with Noodles with 13 Ingredients and 7 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Pressure Cooker Beef with Noodles:
- 8 oz wide egg noodles.
- 2.5 lb chuck roast - cut to 1.5" cubes.
- 2 large carrots.
- 1 small onion.
- 1 tbs olive oil.
- 2 cups water.
- 1/2 cup red wine.
- 1 envelope onion soup mix.
- 1 tbs honey mustard.
- 1 tsp dried thyme.
- to taste salt, pepper, garlic powder.
- 3 tsp cornstarch.
- 1 tbs cold water.
Step by step how to cook Pressure Cooker Beef with Noodles:
- Mix 2 cups water, wine, onion soup mix, mustard, and thyme in a medium bowl until well blended. Set aside..
- Set pressure cooker to brown/sautee. While it preheats sprinkle chunks of beef generously with salt, pepper, and garlic powder..
- Add oil to pressure cooker. Working in batches brown beef on all sides, transferring each batch to a plate when done..
- When all beef is browned add carrots and onion to pressure cooker. Sautée 2 minutes. Add liquids and bring to a simmer for 2 minutes more. Return beef to pressure cooker. Stir and nestle into liquid..
- Lock lid in place. Ensure steam valve is set to sealed. Set to meat/stew for 40 minutes. When time is up let sit 10 minutes. Prepare egg noodles to package directions at this time..
- Use a utensil to safely open steam valve to release pressure. Switch pressure cooker back to brown/saute to bring sauce to a simmer once more. Carefully taste and adjust seasoning as desired..
- Mix cornstarch and water. Stir into sauce continuing to simmer until thickened. Once thickened stir in egg noodles. Serve with a side of crusty bread to sop up the sauce and enjoy!.