Royal Roohafza Trifle😊 - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Royal Roohafza Trifle😊! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 30 minutes!
You can cook Royal Roohafza Trifle😊 with 14 Ingredients and 4 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Royal Roohafza Trifle😊:
- 1 pack strawberry jelly (prepare as instructions).
- Some vanilla cup cakes.
- some mixed berries.
- roohafza syrup.
- Vanilla custard.
- boil 2 cup of milk.
- add 1 tbsn sugar and.
- 1 Tbsn Custard powder dissolved in little milk, mix well & cook till creamy.
- Roohafza custard.
- boil 1 cup of milk with.
- 2 tbsn roohafza syrup.
- 1 tbsn sugar & 1 tbsn cornflour dissolved in little milk, cook till creamy.
- to decorate:.
- Fresh cream,edible gold dust.
Step by step how to cook Royal Roohafza Trifle😊:
- First crush some vanilla cupcakes and add in each serving bowl, then add the vanilla custard (made as above) chill it.
- Now prepare the roohafza custard as above now add over the vanilla custard...be gentle..do the process use spoon by spoon...chill now decorate with cream and jelly.
- Now add in mixed berries, pour in some roohafza syrup (pic 2) over the berries.
- Lastly sprinkle some edible gold dust...to give a royal look...serve chilled and enjoy😊 Please subscribe, like and share my #youtube blog Tanvi.s 25 yummy food blog...😊.