Sheet-Pan Hash Browns - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Sheet-Pan Hash Browns! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 15 minutes!
You can cook Sheet-Pan Hash Browns with 7 Ingredients and 20 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Sheet-Pan Hash Browns:
- 3 pounds Yukon Gold potatoes, unpeeled.
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil.
- 1 teaspoon table salt.
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
- key equipment.
- Sheets Rimmed Baking.
- Food Processor.
Step by step how to cook Sheet-Pan Hash Browns:
- BEFORE YOU BEGIN: We prefer to use the shredding disk of a food processor to shred the potatoes, but you can also use the large holes of a box grater. These hash browns are great topped with sliced American cheese, chopped ham, and sautéed onions and peppers..
- Adjust oven rack to middle position and heat oven to 450 degrees..
- Fit food processor with shredding disk..
- Halve or quarter potatoes as needed to fit through processor hopper, then shred potatoes..
- Transfer potatoes to large bowl and cover with cold water; let sit for 5 minutes..
- Rinse and dry bowl..
- Gather ends of towel and twist tightly to wring out excess moisture from potatoes..
- Transfer dried potatoes to now-empty bowl..
- Repeat 3 more times with remaining potatoes..
- Lightly spray 16 to 11-inch rimmed baking sheet with vegetable oil spray..
- Distribute potatoes in even layer on sheet, but do not pack down..
- Bake until top of potatoes is spotty brown, 32 to 35 minutes..
- One handful at a time, lift potatoes out of water and transfer to colander; discard water..
- Flip hash browns with metal spatula..
- Return sheet to oven and continue to bake until deep golden brown on top, 6 to 8 minutes longer..
- Season with salt and pepper to taste..
- Place one-quarter of shredded potatoes in center of clean dish towel..
- Add oil, salt, and pepper to potatoes and toss to combine..
- Remove sheet from oven..