Shrimp Linguine - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this Shrimp Linguine! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 30 minutes!
You can cook Shrimp Linguine with 16 Ingredients and 4 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Shrimp Linguine:
- 22 pieces Extra Large Shrimp.
- 2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- 1/2 stick Unsalted Butter.
- 1/3 cup Lemon Juice.
- 4 Garlic Cloves (diced).
- 1 whole Lemon (zested).
- 2 tbsp Parsley (diced).
- 1 tsp Red Pepper Flakes.
- 1 pinch salt to taste.
- 1 pinch pepper to taste.
- 1 (16 oz) Linguine.
- Peeled Shrimp.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on the shrimp.
- Pot of Water.
- Add 2 tbsp of vegetable oil in the pot of water.
- Add a tbsp of salt in the water.
Step by step how to cook Shrimp Linguine:
- In a pot, bring the water to boil and add a box of Linguine. Cook to AL Dente. Drain water out. Set pasta aside..
- In another pan, heat 1/2 stick of butter and 2 tbsp of Olive oil at medium heat. Simmer butter and oil then add shrimp. Cook on one side for about 3 minutes. Then turn each one over and cook for another 2 minutes..
- After cooking the shrimp, remove the shrimp from the pan and set aside on a plate. DO NOT TURN OFF HEAT. Add the garlic and lemon juice in the pan and simmer for about 2 minutes. Add the parsley and red pepper flakes in the pan. Cook for another 2 minutes..
- Turn the heat off and add the garlic and lemon juices in the pot of cooked pasta. Mix well then add the cooked shrimp. Season with salt and pepper. Add more lemon juice for taste. Enjoy..