Shrimp with Spicy Cream Sauce - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this Shrimp with Spicy Cream Sauce! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 30 minutes!
You can cook Shrimp with Spicy Cream Sauce with 5 Ingredients and 4 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Shrimp with Spicy Cream Sauce:
- 16 medium to large shrimp.
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- Dash Milk for consistency.
- Cayenne Pepper (I probably used 1 tablespoon).
- Lemon Pepper Seasoning.
Step by step how to cook Shrimp with Spicy Cream Sauce:
- Cook shrimp in boiling water until pink. Drain, peel if they aren't already. Set aside..
- In a medium saucepan heat soup and milk over medium heat. Add spices and mix together..
- When done add shrimp to coat and serve over egg noodles.
- Note: favorite cream soup and favorite pasta or rice could be substituted..