Skillet Shrimp Fajitas - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Skillet Shrimp Fajitas! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 25 minutes!
You can cook Skillet Shrimp Fajitas with 11 Ingredients and 6 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Skillet Shrimp Fajitas:
- 450 grams shrimp, cleaned and deveined.
- 1 red bell pepper sliced.
- 1 yellow bell pepper sliced.
- 1 green bell pepper sliced.
- 1 large onion, sliced.
- 1/2-1 tsp smoked paprika.
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin.
- 1/2 tsp chili powder.
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder.
- 1/2 tsp oregano.
- 1 fresh lime.
Step by step how to cook Skillet Shrimp Fajitas:
- Mix together all of your seasoning and using half of the mix, season your shrimp and set aside.
- While shrimp is kickin' it with the seasoning, slice up all your veg..
- In a skillet, heat 1 tbsp of olive oil and cook your shrimp on medium-high heat until cooked, remove from pan and set aside.
- Add onions to the skillet and cook for 3-5 min. (We're adding the onions first because we want them to be soft but still have a bite to them, but we definitely want the veg to retain its crunch/bite and freshness..
- Add your peppers to the pan and mix together with onions, add the remaining seasoning to the pan. Cook until peppers are done to your liking (again, I prefer crisp, but you do you)- this is supposed to be simple afterall.
- Add your shrimp back to the pan, mix and squeeze the juice of 1 lime over everything and DONE! Enjoy!.