Slow Cooker Corned Beef & Cabbage - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this Slow Cooker Corned Beef & Cabbage! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 45 minutes! Slow Cooker Corned Beef - Let the crockpot do all the work for you - simply throw everything in and you are set. It's so easy, so tender and so flavorful! Add carrots and potatoes to the slow cooker. Slow Cooker Corned Beef & Cabbage. This slow cooker dish tastes great when served with cabbage, potatoes, vegetables, but you can also use the leftovers on sandwiches, in soups, pizza, casseroles and dips.
This Slow Cooker Corned Beef Recipe is very simple to make and you can always make a big batch of it and freeze it. Serving Options for Your Slow Cooker Corned Beef. You can serve it up with the reserved potatoes, but another option is to serve them over mashed Learn how to make corned beef in your slow cooker for the easiest, most tender corned beef ever, with tips for seasoning, cooking liquid and.
You can cook Slow Cooker Corned Beef & Cabbage with 10 Ingredients and 14 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Slow Cooker Corned Beef & Cabbage:
- 1 Corned Beef Brisket - 3-4 lbs w/seasoning packet - rinsed.
- 8-10 Small-Medium Red or Yukon Gold Potatoes Cut in half.
- 3 Medium Onions - quartered.
- 1 Bag Baby Carrots.
- 1 Small Head of Cabbage quartered, cored, rinsed.
- to taste Kosher Salt.
- to taste Black Pepper.
- to taste Onion Powder.
- 32 oz Low Sodium Beef Broth.
This slow cooker corned beef is a fantastic easy dish that is both affordable and incredibly tasty. It goes really well with some gravy and roasted vegetables. By the time the beef is ready to eat it should be deliciously tender and should have infused with all the flavorings we add into the slow cooker. This Slow Cooker Corned Beef recipe comes together in just a few simple steps.
Step by step how to cook Slow Cooker Corned Beef & Cabbage:
- Rinse Brisket and set aside.
- Clean and halve potatoes and place in cooker.
- Peel and quarter onions and add to cooker.
- Rinse carrots and add to cooker.
- Place meat on top of vegetables.
- Empty spice packet on top of meat.
- Add beef broth to cooker.
- Add water to cooker so that meat is covered as much as possible.
- Cover and set timer for 8 hours on low or 4 hours on high.
- Remove meat after 8 hours (or 4 hours depending on the time frame chosen) - place cabbage into pot and mix in - salt, pepper and onion powder to taste - place meat back on top of vegetables and cook for another hour.
- Remove meat and let rest for 10 minutes afterwhich slice with the grain.
- Place the vegetables in a bowl or on a plate with meat on top and ladle some broth on as well.
- Serve with horseradish sauce or mustard of your choice and your favorite bread or rolls if so desired.
Throw everything in your slow cooker before work, set it and be greeted home with the most incredible smells and fall-apart tender corned beef. Make corned beef and cabbage, a St. Patrick's Day favorite, in your slow cooker for a delicious, simple take on the Irish dish. Add the corned beef to the slow cooker. Sprinkle over the seasoning packet that came with the roast.