Sprite Pork Adobo with Egg - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Sprite Pork Adobo with Egg! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 30 minutes! Sprite Pork Adobo is one of my favorite adobo recipes. This version uses lemon or lime soda such as Sprite to cook the pork. This might not be a common method in cooking pork adobo, but the result of this recipe is promising. In fact, the final outcome was delicious and the meat was as tender as I. Sprite Pork Adobo is a Filipino Pork Adobo version that uses lemon lime soda.
You can serve it with fried egg or boiled egg on the side. Adobo is a popular dish in the Philippines. Learn how to cook this dish through this video.
You can cook Sprite Pork Adobo with Egg with 13 Ingredients and 9 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Sprite Pork Adobo with Egg:
- 1/2 kilo Pork (Kasim).
- 3 cloves Garlic.
- 1/2 White Onion.
- 1/2 tbsp Pepper corn.
- 3 pcs Bayleaf.
- 2 tbsp Soy sauce.
- 2 tbsp Oyster sauce.
- 1-1/2 cup Sprite.
- 1/2 cup Vinegar.
- 4 hard-boiled Eggs.
- 1 tbsp Cooking oil.
- 1/2 tbsp salt.
- 1/2 tbsp pepper powder.
This version uses lemon or lime soda such as Sprite to cook the pork. · Pork Adobo is a tangy, savory, and slightly sweet dish. Pork Adobo originated in the Philippines, involves simmering meat in a vinegar, soy sauce and garlic. Filipino Egg Noodles Pork Cookbooks Adobo (Filipino) Dungeness Crab. This Recipe for Pork Adobo and Egg Noodles Comes with a Story. "A Place at the Table" highlights chefs from around the world.
Step by step how to cook Sprite Pork Adobo with Egg:
- Heat pan and put cooking oil.
- Put onion for 15 secs., then put garlic for 15 secs..
- Put the meat, then put salt and pepper powder. Wait until meat turns light brown, and fat is rendered..
- Put soy sauce and oyster sauce. Then put pepper corn and bayleaf. Wait until there are less soy sauce and oyster sauce, and the water has evaporated..
- Put the sprite, and slow cook the meat for 45 mins, under low flame..
- After 45 mins, put the vinegar. Cook for 15 mins..
- Separate the meat from the sauce. Pan fry the meat with small amount of cooking oil. Cook until meat becomes darker (meaning it's fried).
- Put the sauce back and wait until the sauce has been dried out. (It's up to you whether you want it saucy or dry).
- Lastly, put the eggs. And it's done..
How to cook Chicken Sprite Adobo: In a pan, saute garlic and onion until the onions are transparent. Then stir fry the chicken with the garlic and onion until chicken becomes brown. Then pour the vinegar, soy sauce and peppercorns. Cover and bring to a boil. Sprite Pork Adobo is for my page likes and boosting.