Stew Beef and Rice Bowl - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this Stew Beef and Rice Bowl! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 20 minutes!
You can cook Stew Beef and Rice Bowl with 23 Ingredients and 8 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Stew Beef and Rice Bowl:
- 1-1/4 cup rice.
- 3 cups water.
- 1 teaspoon pink Himalayan salt.
- 2 tablespoons butter.
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil.
- 2 pounds beef loin.
- As needed pink Himalayan salt.
- 2 teaspoon ground black pepper.
- 1 pound baby carrots.
- 1/2 pound Yukon gold potatoes.
- 1 large onion.
- 1 quart plus 1 cup beef broth.
- 1/4 cup dijon mustard.
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic powder.
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder.
- 1 teaspoon summer savory.
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar.
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour.
- 1/2 cup beef broth.
Step by step how to cook Stew Beef and Rice Bowl:
- Melt the butter. Add the rice and coat the rice and fry till lightly browned. Add the salt and water..
- While the rice cooks, slice the onions. Cook till craters form cover and remove from heat undisturbed for 20 minutes..
- Slice the beef loin in half, and season with salt and pepper. Heat the olive oil in a pan. Sear the beef seasoned side down..
- Season the top of beef. Turn the beef after searing for 4 minutes each side. Turn the beef on it's side and add onion and carrots to the pan..
- Slice the potatoes. Move the beef to a plate. Add the potatoes and beef broth to the carrots..
- Add the mustard powder, savory, garlic, salt, and pepper. Stir and simmer 7 minutes. Add the dijon mustard and stir in. Slice the beef..
- Add the beef back into the stew. Mix the flour and broth. Form a paste and pour into the stew..
- Stir well it's going to thicken a bit. Cook for 15 minutes simmering covered. Stir good add in the red wine vinegar. Simmer 20 minutes covered. Serve the gravy over the rice. I hope you enjoy!!!!.