Tortellini with Shrimp 🍤 - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this Tortellini with Shrimp 🍤! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 45 minutes! Cheese tortellini and jumbo shrimp are tossed in a creamy, spicy Mozzarella cheese sauce with sun-dried tomatoes and spinach! Add cooked tortellini and cooked shrimp back to the sauce, stir to coat, warm on medium-low heat. Taste, add more salt if needed. This is a very simple shrimp and pasta dish that I love. I recommend using fresh basil because the flavor is better.
Cook the tortellini by following the package directions; drain and set aside. In a big skillet over medium-high heat, melt the butter. Add in the shrimp, shallot, and basil.
You can cook Tortellini with Shrimp 🍤 with 11 Ingredients and 7 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Tortellini with Shrimp 🍤:
- 1 large pack cheese tortellini (cooked, drained).
- Olive oil.
- 1 onion, chopped.
- 1 green pepper, chopped.
- 5 cloves garlic, minced.
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper.
- 1 tablespoon oregano.
- 1 large package frozen shrimp.
- 2 jars your favorite pasta sauce.
- Salt for boiling tortellini.
- Parmesan cheese.
Quick way to make Shrimp Tortellini or you can substitute to make any shrimp pasta dish! Garlic Shrimp Tortellini - AMAZING tortellini with garlic shrimp. Now imagine adding garlic shrimp to the cheese-filled pasta…we have this amazing Garlic Shrimp Tortellini that is crazy delicious and makes an easy and. Cook tortellini as package directs; keep warm.
Step by step how to cook Tortellini with Shrimp 🍤:
- In a large pot sauté in olive oil the chopped onion and green pepper, add the minced garlic when veggies are tender........
- Next add your black pepper and oregano, sauté for several minutes.......
- Next add in your frozen bag of shrimp, sauté until shrimp turn slightly pink.....I rinsed mine in cold water before adding to pot.....
- Next add your 2 jars of pasta sauce.....Stir until heated thru....
- While sauce is cooking get your tortellini ready by boiling some water, don’t forget to add salt to the water 💧!!!.
- Drain tortellini and then add to pot with shrimp, stir well......Remove from heat.......
- Serve and enjoy 😉! Top each serving with Parmesan cheese !! 😋.
Toss with tortellini, sprinkle additional Parmesan if desired; garnish with fresh basil; sprinkle with freshly ground pepper. Fresh vegetables and shrimp tossed with cheese tortellini make an elegant pasta dish for a dinner party or even casual celebration. Cheese Tortellini with Shrimp and Chives. Cheesy Skillet Shrimp & Tortellini made with jumbo shrimp combined with cheese tortellini in a cheesy tomato basil Alfredo sauce. As you all know I don't eat seafood, not even shrimp, but every once in a while I'll add it into our weekly meals to give my family some variety.