Amy's Mini Victoria sponges - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Amy's Mini Victoria sponges! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 35 minutes!
You can cook Amy's Mini Victoria sponges with 7 Ingredients and 12 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Amy's Mini Victoria sponges:
- 175 grams self raising flour.
- 175 grams butter.
- 175 grams sugar.
- 3 eggs.
- 1 tsp vanilla.
- 1 can rasberry jam.
- 1 box iceing.
Step by step how to cook Amy's Mini Victoria sponges:
- Preheat oven to gas mark 4.
- Cream butter and sugar together in a large bowel with a wooden spoon or hand held mixer..
- Add the eggs and vanilla a little at a time, mixing well after each addition..
- Sift the flour carefully into the mixture and fold in with a spatula..
- Split the mixture evenly between two pre-greased 20cm sponge tins..
- Cook on the middle self of the oven for 25/30 minutes until cake is golden or until a knife inserted comes out clean..
- Leave the cake to cool..
- Once cooled using a medium sized cookie cutter cut the cake into 14 separate pieces all of the same size..
- Place a good layer of jam on one side of 7 of the cake pieces and add the other 7 on the top..
- Roll out the pre-made icing and using the same cookie cutter, cut the icing to place on the top of the cake, securing it down with a little jam..
- Add any other decorations..