Baked Adobo Chicken - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this Baked Adobo Chicken! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 25 minutes!
You can cook Baked Adobo Chicken with 5 Ingredients and 12 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Baked Adobo Chicken:
- 1 Chicken.
- 1 1/2 cup Garlic Salt.
- 1 1/2 cup Adobo All Seasoning.
- 3 tbsp Butter.
- 1/4 cup Water.
Step by step how to cook Baked Adobo Chicken:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Wash and pat dry whole chicken.
- Mix garlic salt & adobo all seasoning together..
- Take half of seasoning mixture and coat inside of chicken..
- Take other half of seasoning and coat outside of chicken.
- Place chicken in appropriate size baking dish..
- Add water and butter to baking dish with the chicken..
- Cover with foil or lid..
- Bake for 1 1/2 hour covered..
- Remove foil and baste chicken..
- Place back in oven for additional 25 minutes, or until chicken is golden brown & juices are clear..
- Remove chicken from baking dish and carve and serve..