Beef Caldereta/Menudo 😋 Pinoy Dish - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Beef Caldereta/Menudo 😋 Pinoy Dish! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 30 minutes!
You can cook Beef Caldereta/Menudo 😋 Pinoy Dish with 19 Ingredients and 8 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Beef Caldereta/Menudo 😋 Pinoy Dish:
- 500 g beef/1kg beef.
- 2 pcs carrots 🥕.
- 2 pcs potato 🥔.
- 1 pc bell pepper green.
- 1 pc bell pepper red (add color) optional.
- 5 pcs hotdog.
- 250 g liver (chicken).
- Pepper corn.
- 1 whole Onion.
- 3 pcs Garlic.
- Laurel (bay leaf)?.
- 2 tbsp Peanut butter.
- 1 pack Caldereta Mixture (easy mix).
- 1 tbsp Tomato paste.
- Cheese (optional).
- 2 cups water.
Step by step how to cook Beef Caldereta/Menudo 😋 Pinoy Dish:
- Cut the beef in a small square bite size meat. Also other ingredients like veggies..
- Boil the beef with pepper corn, laurel, salt in a casserole for a medium fire until achieve the exact tender of the beef. It takes a lot of time if you use stove. Used pressure cooker or rice cooker for easy boiling 😁😁😁..
- After boiling the beef... Saute garlic,onions,bell peppers,hotdog and liver (make sure to boil the liver separate before cutting) in a wok then add the beef only and start stir frying to make the beef more flavorful add some salt and pepper..
- Add the carrots and potato. Then let it simmer until half cook..
- Pour the caldereta mix and tomato paste for add color. Add the beef stock..
- Put peanut butter and cheese to make it creamier..
- Then add salt and pepper according to your taste..
- Enjoy your Caldereta or Menudo (Filipino Fiesta Dish) 😋😋😋😍😍😍.