Best Birthday Cake Ever - It turned out very good but i think i could have cooked it a little longer.. Today I am sharing this Best Birthday Cake Ever! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 25 minutes!
You can cook Best Birthday Cake Ever with 6 Ingredients and 8 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Best Birthday Cake Ever:
- 1 box French Vanilla Cake mix.
- 1 box Devil's Food Cake.
- 2 cup Choc chips or chopped bars with almonds.
- 4 envelope Dream Whip or 6 cups.
- 2 dozen Marshmallows.
- 1/2 cup milk or cream.
Step by step how to cook Best Birthday Cake Ever:
- Separately bake white and chocolate cake in round pans. You should have four round cakes. Slice each cake in half horizontally..
- If using dream whip, prepare as directed. Chill in fridge.
- With a double boiler, melt chocolate and marshmallows and milk. Stir constantly. This is a good work out..
- Once you have reached a smooth consistency transfre to small bowl. Cool to room temp..
- Fold in one cup of dream whip..
- The fun part. Start with your bottom piece of cake spoon the chocolate goo on top.
- Create your layers like this, alternating colors..
- Once your cake is finished, cover with dream whip. Chill for atleast one hour. Ta dah!.