Butterfly flowers Tea - . Today I am sharing this Butterfly flowers Tea! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 25 minutes! Butterfly-pea flower tea commonly known as Blue Tea is a caffeine-free herbal tea, or tisane, beverage made from a decoction or infusion of the flower petals or even whole flower of the Clitoria. Get creative with Butterfly pea flower tea. It is simple to brew, just some dried butterfly pea flowers, hot water, and you'll have an interesting drink. Butterfly Pea Flower Tea is made from the plant Clitoria ternatea. It's loaded with benefits and has no known side effects.
Dried Butterfly Pea Flower tea, as well as the petals of the Butterfly Pea plant, have been used for centuries in countries like Thailand and Vietnam, but thanks to travel shows and food blogs, have. Butterfly pea flower tea is common in Thailand and Malaysia, according to Chan, who spends half the year traveling throughout Asia to scout interesting teas and tisanes (herbal teas). Butterfly pea flower tea is one of the most unique looking drinks in the world, and it has an indigo blue shade.
You can cook Butterfly flowers Tea with 7 Ingredients and 2 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Butterfly flowers Tea:
- 15-20 number of Butterfly flowers.
- 5-6 small pieces of green tea.
- 1 piece star fruit.
- Pinch black salt.
- 3 spoon honey.
- 3 Spoon Lemon (as per your test).
- 2 glasses water.
Despite not being well known in the West, this blue tea is far from being new, and it has been. Blue butterfly pea tea made from the flowers of Clitoria Ternatea is an amazing drink that has wonderful health benefits and medicinal uses. This blue butterfly pea tea is also called Anchan Tea. Learn how to make Butterfly Pea Tea - it's very easy to do.
Step by step how to cook Butterfly flowers Tea:
- First of all remove the bottom green portion of butterfly flowers and wash it in cold water as fast as possible. Now take a vessel add water to it and pieces of green tea and boil it on the stove. After the colour of the water changes turn off the gas stove..
- Now now in a jug keep butterfly flowers and green tea water to it. Keep it for 4 to 5 minutes. After the colour of the water changes filter it in a glass. You can add honey and also drink it. I served it with fine pieces of lemon and star fruit. So butterfly flower tea is ready! !.
Butterfly Pea Flower Tea has many benefits for your digestion and well being generally as it contains many anti-oxidants. Butterfly Pea Flower Tea is made from a dried, cobalt blue flower that is native to Southeast Asia. The butterfly pea's botanical name is Clitoria ternatea, and it is also known as the bluebellvine and. Butterfly pea flower tea is made from the ternatea flowers and dried lemongrass and changes color Butterfly-pea flower tea commonly contains dried lemongrass, which can be added during. Raw blueberry and butterfly pea flower tea vegan cakes with fresh berries, acai, mint, nuts. healthy vegan food concept. top view. flat lay.