Chicken Campagnola - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this Chicken Campagnola! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 15 minutes!
You can cook Chicken Campagnola with 11 Ingredients and 8 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Chicken Campagnola:
- 1 lb Italian Sausage, hot or sweet.
- 3 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- 3 tbsp Unsalted Butter.
- 2 Cloves Garlic, minced.
- 2 tsp Ground Black Pepper.
- 1 tsp Dried Oregano.
- 1 tsp Dried Basil.
- 1.5 lbs Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts, cut into 1 inch pieces.
- 1 lb Golden Potatoes, cubed into 1 inch squares.
- 2 Red Bell Peppers, sliced.
- 1 Cup Low Sodium Chicken Stock.
Step by step how to cook Chicken Campagnola:
- Cook sausages, however you prefer to cook them. Let them cool completely. I let them cool overnight in the refrigerator. When they are cool, slice them into half inch slices. Put to the side..
- In a large pot over medium heat, add the olive oil, butter, garlic, pepper, oregano, and basil. Heat up until the garlic starts to brown slightly..
- Add the chicken to the bottom. Stir to coat with the oil-butter mixture. Cook until the chicken is no longer pink..
- Place the potatoes into the pot. Stir to mix together. Cook for about 10-15 minutes..
- Get the peppers into the pot. Stir to combine everything together. Cook together for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Add the sausages to the mix, stirring together as you add them..
- Once the sausages are added, pour the chicken stock into the pot. Cook for another 10-15 minutes, until slightly boiling..
- Serve and Enjoy!.