Chilli Extract/Chilli shots (Hot Shots) - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this Chilli Extract/Chilli shots (Hot Shots)! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 45 minutes!
You can cook Chilli Extract/Chilli shots (Hot Shots) with 9 Ingredients and 2 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Chilli Extract/Chilli shots (Hot Shots):
- chili pepper extract.
- 1 leblon chachaca, vodka, or clear alcohol of your choice.
- 1 Chillies.
- 1 glass container.
- Chilli shots.
- 1 1/2 oz of clear alcohol such as, leblon chachaca, vodka, tequila, etc.
- drops of chilli extract.
- 1 lime wedge, and chilli powder for rim of glass.
- 1 a few drops of hot sauce such as tabasco is optional.
Step by step how to cook Chilli Extract/Chilli shots (Hot Shots):
- For making extract, place fresh chilli/chillies into glass container filled with clear alcohol. The more chilies, and the longer you let it set at room temperature the hotter your extract will be. Consider your container size. For smaller containers use one pepper. The choice is yours. Just use caution, and common sense. If that's a challenge for you perhaps this isn't, (or is) for you..
- For drink shots, place chilli powder on a saucer. Take a lime wedge and coat rim of shot glass, turn glass upside down coating the rim in chilli powder. Squeeze remaining juice from lime into shot glass, discard lime wedge. Measure out desired amount of chilli extract. Pour alcohol, and enjoy. You may add a few shots of hot sauce if desired..