Chocolate Cake with Kit-kat - . Today I am sharing this Chocolate Cake with Kit-kat! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 20 minutes! This Kit Kat Cake recipe begins with chocolate cake. It's surrounded by Kit Kat Candy Bars, wrapped with a ribbon and topped with M&M's. I saw this idea on the internet somewhere… surrounding a cake with Kit Kats, presenting it with a bow and topping it with M&M's. I couldn't get it out of my head. A delicious dark chocolate cake, with dark chocolate frosting, covered in kit kat chocolate bars, and some confetti.
This cake is so delicious and a perfect cake for any party! Visit passionforbaking.com for more delicious recipes! This chocolate cake is filled with a silky dark chocolate frosting and is attached with kit Kat's all around the cake, this cake is simple to make, and so delicious!
You can cook Chocolate Cake with Kit-kat with 6 Ingredients and 5 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Chocolate Cake with Kit-kat:
- 4 slice medium round choclate sponge cake.
- 2 cup whipped cream.
- 250 grams chocolate chips.
- 200 grams melted unsalted butter.
- 150 grams sugar paste.
- 1 box Kit-kat (Choclate bars).
It is a perfect show-stopper cake for any children´s party or birthday. Check out the video below to see how to make this delicious cake! Have a break with KIT KAT® Chocolate Wafer Bars. They're the crispy chocolate candy that knows that breaks are good.
Step by step how to cook Chocolate Cake with Kit-kat:
- place the choclate sponge cake one on another seperated nicely with the whipped cream till they are all covered well.
- in a bowel put the choclate chips and place it on a boiling water to melt it , add the butter and mix well till it's nice and smoothy.
- put the melted choclate on the cake gently till it"s all covered well and let it cool a little.
- place the choclate bars (kit-kat) nicely all around the cake virtically ..press gently so it will be fixed well , when finished all wrap it with a tie.
- shap the sugar paste as you like and place it on the top..you can also use chopped white choclates on top.
Whether it's fate or just a lucky break, some flavor combinations are destined for each other. Take KIT KAT® Duos for instance. This perfect mix of mint and dark chocolate blends. Chocolate cake, covered in Chocolate cream, surrounded by Chocolate Kit Kats and all finished off with Chocolate Rolos! I would have liked to have seen more Rolos on this cake, but I suppose beggars can't be choosers and besides, it looks classier that way.