Creamy Bacon & Mushroom Pasta - It turned out very good but i think i could have cooked it a little longer.. Today I am sharing this Creamy Bacon & Mushroom Pasta! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 25 minutes!
You can cook Creamy Bacon & Mushroom Pasta with 11 Ingredients and 4 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Creamy Bacon & Mushroom Pasta:
- 250 g cooked linguine pasta (or spaghetti).
- 1 small can mushrooms.
- 1/2 cup chopped bacon.
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream.
- 1/4 cup whole milk.
- minced garlic & onion (as much as u like).
- 2 tbsp butter.
- 3 tbsp grated parmesan.
- 1 tsp flour.
- Salt & pepper.
- (You can adjust ingredients according to your liking).
Step by step how to cook Creamy Bacon & Mushroom Pasta:
- Set a pan over medium heat, put a little bit of oil and fry the bacon until slightly crispy. Set it aside and leave the oil in the pan..
- In the same pan saute the garlic and onion for a minute. Then add the mushrooms, ground black pepper and butter. Mix well. Cook for about 3 minutes..
- Add the flour, mix well. Then add the heavy cream and milk. Add the parmesan cheese, some salt and let it simmer for 5 mins with occasional stirring..
- Plate it and sprinkle some crispy bacon on top. Enjoy! 🙂.