Creamy Breakfast Potatoes - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this Creamy Breakfast Potatoes! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 35 minutes!
You can cook Creamy Breakfast Potatoes with 9 Ingredients and 4 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Creamy Breakfast Potatoes:
- 5-6 strips bacon chopped in pieces.
- 1 red pepper cut into strips.
- 3 tsp minced garlic.
- 1/4 red onion diced.
- 1 tbsp butter.
- 1/2 cup heavy cream.
- 1/4 cup grated parmasean.
- 5 red potatoes.
- Cajan seasoning (optional).
Step by step how to cook Creamy Breakfast Potatoes:
- Add bacon to skillet and cook on medium-low heat. When about halfway cooked, add red onion and garlic. Cook until garlic is fragrant..
- Add potatoes and butter. Cover and cook over medium heat, stirring periodically about 5-10 minutes..
- Once potatoes begin to color add red peppers and heavy cream. Cook until potatoes are tender..
- Add parmesan cheese and cajan seasoning to taste. Serve in bowl and enjoy. PRO TIP: top with fried egg!.