Creamy White Chili - . Today I am sharing this Creamy White Chili! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 45 minutes!
You can cook Creamy White Chili with 18 Ingredients and 3 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Creamy White Chili:
- Meat and broth.
- 48 ounces chicken broth.
- 1 pound chicken breast boneless and skinless.
- 1 pound smoked ham.
- 2/3 cup diced onion.
- 1/4 cup fire roasted peppers.
- 1 teaspoon salt.
- 1 teaspoon ground white pepper powder.
- 1-1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic powder.
- 2 teaspoon ground cumin.
- Beans and things.
- 15 ounces great northern beans.
- 15 ounces Cannellini beans.
- 15 ounces pinto beans.
- 1/2 stick butter.
- 1/3 cup self rising flour.
- Last thing optional.
- To taste pickled jalapeno peppers.
Step by step how to cook Creamy White Chili:
- Dice the onion, mince the fire roasted peppers. Add the chicken, broth, salt, peppers, white pepper, cumin and garlic to the pot and bring to a boil. Simmer 15 minutes..
- Dice the ham and simmer 15 minutes. Take the chicken out and shred-chop the chicken. Add back to the pot. Add the beans and simmer covered for 20 minutes..
- Melt the butter and mix the flour well. Add the paste to the pot while it simmers and stir constantly to thicken. If using jalapeno peppers serve with each individual taste. I hope you enjoy!!!.