Crispy Shrimp with Mayonnaise Sauce - It turned out very good but i think i could have cooked it a little longer.. Today I am sharing this Crispy Shrimp with Mayonnaise Sauce! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 35 minutes!
You can cook Crispy Shrimp with Mayonnaise Sauce with 22 Ingredients and 7 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Crispy Shrimp with Mayonnaise Sauce:
- 300 g Shrimp or prawns.
- 1/4 Lettuce.
- (Seasonings Shrimp).
- 1/3 Tsp Salt.
- 1/3 Tsp White pepper.
- 1/3 Tsp Sesame oil.
- 1 Tbs Egg white.
- 1 Tbs Starch and water.
- (Mayonnaise sauce A).
- 100 g Mayonnaise.
- 20 g Condensed milk.
- 1 Tsp Lemon juice.
- 1/4 Tsp Salt.
- (Mayonnaise sauce B).
- 50 cc Chicken broth.
- 1/5 Tsp Salt.
- 1/5 Tsp Sugar.
- 1/5 Tsp White pepper.
- 1 Tsp Starch and water.
- (Clothing seasonings).
- 1 Tbs Egg.
- 2 Tbs Starch.
Step by step how to cook Crispy Shrimp with Mayonnaise Sauce:
- Peel and take all shells from shrimp then cut open on the back side a little. Wash it and drain then pat dry with paper towel..
- Mix all the mayo sauce A's ingredients in a bowl then mix it well and keep it side. Put the shrimp in the other bowl and add all seasonings shrimp on it then mix it..
- Heat the oil for deep fried to be 160 ℃. Put the clothing seasonings into the shrimp bowl and mix it before you cook deep fried..
- Deep fried it all but shrimp becomes hard when overcooked, so it should be done when the clothes are crisp..
- (Sauce) Put all sauce B when once boil it add sauce A into a pan. Add the crispy shrimp on it and mix it lightly with low heat..
- Presentation with shredded lettuce, this is it !! The cooking video is below ↓.
- ”Coozy Life Shrimp" on my YouTube channel, if you like this recipe please thumbs up !!.