Green Chili Prawns - . Today I am sharing this Green Chili Prawns! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 20 minutes!
You can cook Green Chili Prawns with 10 Ingredients and 5 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Green Chili Prawns:
- 300 gr prawns, split the back and take out the dirt.
- 1 tbsp lime juice.
- 1 tsp salt.
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil.
- 4 cloves garlic, minced.
- 6 cloves shallots, finely sliced.
- 6 green chili peppers, thinly sliced at an angle.
- 1 big tomato, divided into 12.
- some water.
- salt, white pepper powder, and mushroom powder broth.
Step by step how to cook Green Chili Prawns:
- Mix the prawns with salt and lime juice. Set aside for 15 minutes..
- Heat the vegetable oil over medium-high heat. Sauté garlic and shallots until fragrant..
- Add green chili and tomato. Add some water. Mix well..
- Add prawns. Season with salt, white pepper powder, and mushroom powder broth. Cook prawns until they change color (more or less 3-6 minutes)..
- Serve with warm rice! 😋.