Jalapeno Shrimp Alfredo Spaghetti - . Today I am sharing this Jalapeno Shrimp Alfredo Spaghetti! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 15 minutes!
You can cook Jalapeno Shrimp Alfredo Spaghetti with 11 Ingredients and 2 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Jalapeno Shrimp Alfredo Spaghetti:
- 1 pound extra large gulf shrimp.
- 1 large diced jalapeño.
- 1 small jar your favorite Alfredo sauce.
- 1/2 stick butter.
- 1/2 cup favorite white wine for cooking.
- to taste salt.
- to taste pepper.
- to taste garlic powder.
- to taste cajan seasoning.
- spaghetti for two.
- olive oil.
Step by step how to cook Jalapeno Shrimp Alfredo Spaghetti:
- Medium pot bring water to boil with a tsp of olive oil and place in spaghetti for 6 minutes. Remove from heat..
- In a large sauce pan on medium high melt butter and tsp of olive oil. Once butter melts add wine, jalapeño and simmer for 2 minutes, then add shrimp and seasoning. Stir and simmer for 3 t 4 minutes and add Alfredo sauce. Simmer till ready to eat! Enjoy.